...and I have to come up questions to ask about "The Korean Question in a Regional and Global Context". The interview will last about 10 minutes and I am representing the Ministry of Unification (I found out I do have to dress up, I knew it) and, in my opinion, myself, my family, Wellesley, and America. Maybe even Yonsei. How Grace and the other girls of the volunteer team did the radio interviews so coolly I will never know...
I guess I will ask something about whether the Ambassador sees similarities between the division of Germany in the past and the division of Korea but I'm going to have to brush up on my European history before Thursday, that's for sure. Anyone have ideas? Anyone know Germany and its culture and mentality and history reallyyy well? Your help would be great, thanks.
I've met the Governor of Gyeonggi-do, the Vice Minister of the Ministry of Unification, people working in the Ministry, and now will meet the German Ambassador plus, possibly, others. I feel like I should be awesome to have met these people but I'm still so confused as to how I got here LOL. And now I have to brush up on my North Korean history and German history...
Well, it will be a memorable experience no matter what kind of course you will take in the future.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you!!!!