Mwahaha.
Teeheeheeeee.
Hohohohoooooooooo.
I went to Lotte World with Mary on Friday! She had work and I had class so we went from 9:30 until 2 pm. Unfortunately we only went on four rides, but we went on the biggest and *scariest* (<---not really) rides. We had a lot of fun and yay for foreigner and student discounts... bwahaha.
I bought one of those ridonkulous (<--this word is for you, Emma, even though you flake on our Skype dates and then try and blame it on me) headbands that has a huuuge sparkling bow on top. Black, thanks, since I don't like red.
ROLLERCOASTERS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Couples. Sigh. ㅠㅠ
Pineapple on a stick? Yum. ^^
People writing SHINee and other k-pop group names all over the rides: Chortle chortle.
____________________________________________
After Lotte World, I went back to Korean class, and then after that went to Naan (slow service :[) for Indian food with my roommate and her friends for an early birthday celebration. Then we went to Boss, a big bar that wow can fit forty people?! I pretty much laughed hysterically at my roommate's antics and met lots of people, then left at midnight since I wanted to wake up early to study. Wellesley habits, can't get rid of them... :(
___________________________________________
Can I say that tutoring is flippin' awesome. I am making BUCK WOOT I am going to save up and take my uncle mom and grandma out for dinner sometime when I go over for a weekend again. :) I tutored last Sun, last Mon, and yesterday (Saturday evening).
__________________________________________
Sunme wanted to go out last night so after tutoring I met up with CIEE friends and we went to a bar.
Who cares about alcohol, I was hungry. I ate while others tried to play Korean games and failed over and over. Is there some sort of chemistry in each group that one needs to know about... it's like when Team 4 of Cornerstone Church's OneLove Missions tried to play games and we just couldn't get into it. This group was one that just had A.D.D. to the max and couldn't pay attention harharhar ^-^
We migrated somewhere else and I met up with my roommate again. After a brief sit-down we went to noraebang woooot
But it was until 5 am this is baaaad
_____________________________________________________
And so I was determined to still go to Jubilee Church at 10 am even though my plans for the night kind of... disintegrated, because I don't think I should compromise meeting with God for my shortcomings of not sleeping early enough...
but I failed ㅠㅠ I swear I set my alarm but when I woke up at 11 am it wasn't in my phone. Something didn't work. GAH.
So I'm listening to the 8/29 sermon by Pastor Drew online right now... Father, forgive me for compromising my planned time in worship with your body. :( Siiigh.
____________________________________________________
Thought: Your finances reveal where your heart is. Where are you committed?
"All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take." (Mohandas Gandhi)
ReplyDelete"Compromise is but the sacrifice of one right or good in the hope of retaining another - too often ending in the lose of both." (Tryon Edwards)
"Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God's approval." (Thomas Monson)